Antelope Veterinary Hospital will remain open for normal business hours with a change in protocol as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
At this time, we are functioning with limited client entrance as we are allowed two clients in lobby to facilitate appropriate social distancing. Curbside service will continue for prescription and food pick up. This means that you will continue to call the office from the parking lot for check in. If we have room in the lobby, we are happy and excited to have you join us. If other clients/patients are in lobby, you may need to plan to wait in your car until a technician comes to get you for your appointment.
If you or someone in your home is ill, please reschedule your appointment.
These steps are necessary to keep you, our staff and animals safe and our doors open, while continuing to provide critical patient care.
All prescription requests, including Heartworm Prevention and Flea Control will need to be pre-ordered and pre-paid by telephone 24 hours in advance of pick up. When you arrive, we will bring your prescription(s) out to your vehicle.
When you arrive for your pre-scheduled appointment, please follow the listed protocol:
1. Please park in front of the building.
2. Call the office at (530) 527-4522 and provide them with your name, your pet's name and a description of your vehicle.
3. Please remain in your vehicle with your animal.
4. Please have a cell phone available with you. All communications and transactions with our doctor and staff will be done via cell phone and electronic communication.
5. Please ensure that all dogs have a leash attached snugly to a fitted collar or harness and all cats MUST be inside a carrier.
6. All patients must have proof of current Rabies vaccinations. We cannot exchange one public health risk for another. Please provide written proof at the time of your visit if we do not have proof on file here.
We live our values of family, integrity, respect and compassion. We can assure you that the entire AVH team is fully committed to safely caring for your beloved family members during this time.